Summer break is in full swing but it is not the time to take a break on your skincare regimen. Your skin undergoes changes during the summer months, which requires a change in your routine. Follow these simple steps to maintain a healthy glow all summer long:
1) Switch to a gel cleanser such as Cleansing Complex from iS Clinical. With more humidity during the summer months a gentle gel cleanser helps to cleanse congested pores. Decrease to once daily cleanse to maintain hydration.
2) Switch your moisturizer to a serum especially if you have oily skin. Humidity adds oil to our skin. Hydrating Serum is a light, oil-free moisturizer that suits all skin types.
3) Load up on antioxidants with a Vitamin C serum. With the extra outdoor activities and added sun exposure antioxidants are key in fighting the oxidative stress of the sun. Kine-C is the perfect choice if you have dry or dehydrated skin. Serum-10 is a vitamin C packed serum for oily or acne prone skin.
4) Slow down on exfoliation. Exfoliate once per week with Vitamin C Scrub as our skin tends to be less dry during the warmer months. Over exfoliation can lead to sensitive, irritated skin.
5) Last but certainly not least; daily use of sunscreen with an SPF of 30 to help reduce the risk of skin cancers and hyperpigmentation. Select one packed with antioxidants such as Extreme Protect SPF 30 from iS Clinical which offers added protection from the elements.
By following these simple steps, your skin will be the talk of the summer. Maintain your glow and protect your skin.